Please note that information provided in here is for general information only. It is not legal advice and should not be relied upon. If you have a legal question, you should consult a lawyer.
Am I entitled to compensation if I am a pedestrian or cyclist hit by a car in Ontario, Canada?
Yes you are. Cyclist and pedestrians that are injured as a result of being hit by another vehicle, such as a car or truck in Ontario, may be able to obtain compensation from two sources. The injured pedestrian or cyclist can sue the driver of the car or truck hit them, and can also make a claim for Ontario no-fault benefits.
Still have questions? If so, contact an Ontario personal injury lawyer at Iacobelli Law Firm, to schedule a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
by Subject Matter:
Connect with Andrew Iacobelli on Google+
- Motor Vehicle Accidents >
- Wrongful Death
- Long Term Disability Insurance Law
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Life Insurance Claims Denials
- Insurance Claims
- Bouncer Assault Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Defective Products
- Watercraft and Boating Accidents
- Dog Bites/Animal Attacks
- Injuries >
- Our Team
- Video Gallery
- Media and Speaking Requests
- How a Car Accident Lawyer Can Protect Your Rights
- Frequently Asked Questions >
- Do I Have A Case?
- Personal Injury Claims
- Accident Benefit Forms
- Ontario Spinal Cord Injury Resources
- Ontario Brain Injury Resources
- Support Groups
- Physiotherapy and Chiropractors