Consider a Career with Iacobelli Law Firm
At Iacobelli Law Firm, we are always interested in hearing from talented individuals that want to be part of our team. Iacobelli Law Firm is dedicated to helping individuals and families that have suffered serious injuries or the loss of a loved one. We look for compassionate, courteous and professional individuals that have a genuine interest in the work we do.
Positions That May Be Available:
We welcome resume submissions at any time. If you are interested in having us consider you for a position, please forward a cover letter and resume to our office by regular mail, or you can submit your information electronically now.
Contact Form Disclaimer
The transmission or receipt of information through this website does not create a lawyer-client relationship. You should not submit confidential, sensitive, or damaging information via email or other electronic submission.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents >
- Wrongful Death
- Long Term Disability Insurance Law
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Life Insurance Claims Denials
- Insurance Claims
- Bouncer Assault Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Defective Products
- Watercraft and Boating Accidents
- Dog Bites/Animal Attacks
- Injuries >
- View All Practice Areas
- Our Team
- Video Gallery
- Media and Speaking Requests
- How a Car Accident Lawyer Can Protect Your Rights
- Frequently Asked Questions >
- Do I Have A Case?
- Personal Injury Claims
- Accident Benefit Forms
- Ontario Spinal Cord Injury Resources
- Ontario Brain Injury Resources
- Support Groups
- Physiotherapy and Chiropractors