Please note that information provided in here is for general information only. It is not legal advice and should not be relied upon. If you have a legal question, you should consult a lawyer.
1. Am I entitled to compensation if I am a pedestrian or cyclist hit by a car in Ontario?
2. What benefits can I claim if I am a pedestrian or cyclist injured because of a collision with a car?
3. What if I am the family member of pedestrian or cyclist who was killed?
Still have questions? If so, contact a personal injury lawyer at Iacobelli Law Firm to schedule a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
by Subject Matter:
Connect with Andrew Iacobelli on Google+
- U.S. Cross Border Injury Claims
- Long Term Disability Insurance Law
- Life Insurance Claims Denials
- Insurance Claims
- Wrongful Death >
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Defective Products
- Boating Accidents
- Dog Bites/Animal Attacks
- Injuries >
- Our Team
- Video Gallery
- Media and Speaking Requests
- How a Car Accident Lawyer Can Protect Your Rights
- Frequently Asked Questions >
- Do I Have A Case?
- Personal Injury Claims
- Accident Benefit Forms
- Ontario Spinal Cord Injury Resources
- Ontario Brain Injury Resources
- Support Groups
- Physiotherapy and Chiropractors