Slip and Fall Accident Frequently Asked Questions
Please note that information provided in here is for general information only. It is not legal advice and should not be relied upon. If you have a legal question, you should consult a lawyer.
Can I make a claim for a slip-and-fall accident in Ontario, Canada?
Can I sue if I slipped on an icy parking lot or pedestrian walkway in Ontario Canada?
Can I make a claim if I tripped in a hole, uneven surface, or other defective condition in Ontario Canada?
Slip and Fall Accident Law in Ontario
Still have questions? If so, contact a slip-and-fall lawyer at Iacobelli Law Firm, to schedule a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
by Subject Matter:
Connect with Andrew Iacobelli on Google+
- U.S. Cross Border Injury Claims
- Long Term Disability Insurance Law
- Life Insurance Claims Denials
- Insurance Claims
- Wrongful Death >
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Defective Products
- Boating Accidents
- Dog Bites/Animal Attacks
- Injuries >
- Our Team
- Video Gallery
- Media and Speaking Requests
- How a Car Accident Lawyer Can Protect Your Rights
- Frequently Asked Questions >
- Do I Have A Case?
- Personal Injury Claims
- Accident Benefit Forms
- Ontario Spinal Cord Injury Resources
- Ontario Brain Injury Resources
- Support Groups
- Physiotherapy and Chiropractors