Please note that informaiton provided in here is for general information only. It is not legal advice and should not be relied upon. If you have a legal question, you should consult a lawyer.
Can I make a claim if a family member was killed or seriously injured in a Ontario motor vehicle accident?
Yes. If a loved one dies as a result of a car accident, in Ontario close family members may be able to make a claim under the Family Law Act, for the loss of guidance, care and companionship as well as loss of services .
Still have questions? If so, contact personal injury attorney Andrew Iacobelli, to schedule a free consultation.
If you have questions about a prospective personal injury claim, contact Ontario personal injury lawyer, Andrew Iacobelli, for a complimentary consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
by Subject Matter:
Car Accident FAQ's
Slip and Fall FAQ's
- Motor Vehicle Accidents >
- Wrongful Death
- Long Term Disability Insurance Law
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Life Insurance Claims Denials
- Insurance Claims
- Bouncer Assault Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Defective Products
- Watercraft and Boating Accidents
- Dog Bites/Animal Attacks
- Injuries >
- View All Practice Areas
- Our Team
- Video Gallery
- Media and Speaking Requests
- How a Car Accident Lawyer Can Protect Your Rights
- Frequently Asked Questions >
- Do I Have A Case?
- Personal Injury Claims
- Accident Benefit Forms
- Ontario Spinal Cord Injury Resources
- Ontario Brain Injury Resources
- Support Groups
- Physiotherapy and Chiropractors