A trip and fall can occur where there are uneven surfaces, such as holes, divits, depressions, trip ledges, or other defective conditions. If the dangerous condition is not properly marked or apparent, it could lead to a trip and fall and serious injuries. Property owners in Ontario must provide safe and properly maintained premises.
Trip and Fall accidents can result in serious injuries, especially in the elderly. Common trip and fall injuries include broken ankles, hip injuries, and other orthopaedic injuries. Serious head injuries may also occur as a result of a trip and fall accident.
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured as a result of a trip and fall due to the poor condition or maintenance of property, contact a Ontario trip and fall accident lawyer at Iacobelli Law Firm for a free consultation.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents >
- Wrongful Death
- Long Term Disability Insurance Law
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Life Insurance Claims Denials
- Insurance Claims
- Bouncer Assault Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Defective Products
- Watercraft and Boating Accidents
- Dog Bites/Animal Attacks
- Injuries >
- Our Team
- Video Gallery
- Media and Speaking Requests
- How a Car Accident Lawyer Can Protect Your Rights
- Frequently Asked Questions >
- Do I Have A Case?
- Personal Injury Claims
- Accident Benefit Forms
- Ontario Spinal Cord Injury Resources
- Ontario Brain Injury Resources
- Support Groups
- Physiotherapy and Chiropractors