Sometimes property owners in Ontario are negligent and fail to take reasonable steps to keep their premises clean and dry. Wet and slippery floors can result in slip and fall accidents and serious injuries. Slip and fall accidents can, and often do, result in broken bones, broken ankles, hip injuries, and other orthopaedic injuries. Sometimes, serious head injuries and traumatic brain injuries occur as a result of a slip and fall accident.
Ontario slip and fall accidents are the most common premises liability claims. Property owners must provide safe, secure, and properly maintained premises.
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured due to a slip and fall accident caused by wet or slippery floors, contact Ontario slip and fall accident lawyer for a free consultation.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents >
- Wrongful Death
- Long Term Disability Insurance Law
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Life Insurance Claims Denials
- Insurance Claims
- Bouncer Assault Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Defective Products
- Watercraft and Boating Accidents
- Dog Bites/Animal Attacks
- Injuries >
- View All Practice Areas
- Our Team
- Video Gallery
- Media and Speaking Requests
- How a Car Accident Lawyer Can Protect Your Rights
- Frequently Asked Questions >
- Do I Have A Case?
- Personal Injury Claims
- Accident Benefit Forms
- Ontario Spinal Cord Injury Resources
- Ontario Brain Injury Resources
- Support Groups
- Physiotherapy and Chiropractors