Please note that informaiton provided in here is for general information only. It is not legal advice and should not be relied upon. If you have a legal question, you should consult a lawyer.
Can I Make a Claim For a Slip And Fall Accident In Ontario, Canada?
Ontario law allows you to advance a claim for negligence that results in a slip and fall injury. These are negligence claims that are usually brought against the owner of the property, and others that have care, custody or control over the premises.
Still have questions? If so, contact personal injury attorney Andrew Iacobelli, to schedule a free consultation.
If you have questions about a prospective personal injury claim, contact Ontario personal injury lawyer, Andrew Iacobelli, for a complimentary consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
by Subject Matter:
Connect with Andrew Iacobelli on Google+
- Motor Vehicle Accidents >
- Wrongful Death
- Long Term Disability Insurance Law
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Life Insurance Claims Denials
- Insurance Claims
- Bouncer Assault Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Defective Products
- Watercraft and Boating Accidents
- Dog Bites/Animal Attacks
- Injuries >
- View All Practice Areas
- Our Team
- Video Gallery
- Media and Speaking Requests
- How a Car Accident Lawyer Can Protect Your Rights
- Frequently Asked Questions >
- Do I Have A Case?
- Personal Injury Claims
- Accident Benefit Forms
- Ontario Spinal Cord Injury Resources
- Ontario Brain Injury Resources
- Support Groups
- Physiotherapy and Chiropractors