Please note that informaiton provided in here is for general information only. It is not legal advice and should not be relied upon. If you have a legal question, you should consult a lawyer.
Can I file a Claim if I was injured in a Hit and Run Accident?
Yes. There is usually insurance coverage available for your losses even where the at-fault party flees the scene and is never located. Hit and Run Accident claims can be complex and require an Ontario personal injury and car accident lawyer to review insurance coverage options. You should not delay in speaking with an Ontario car accident lawyer, if you have been injured in a hit-and-run accident.
Still have questions? If so, contact personal injury attorney Andrew Iacobelli, to schedule a free consultation.
If you have questions about a prospective personal injury claim, contact Ontario personal injury lawyer, Andrew Iacobelli, for a complimentary consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
by Subject Matter:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents >
- Wrongful Death
- Long Term Disability Insurance Law
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Life Insurance Claims Denials
- Insurance Claims
- Bouncer Assault Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Defective Products
- Watercraft and Boating Accidents
- Dog Bites/Animal Attacks
- Injuries >
- View All Practice Areas
- Our Team
- Video Gallery
- Media and Speaking Requests
- How a Car Accident Lawyer Can Protect Your Rights
- Frequently Asked Questions >
- Do I Have A Case?
- Personal Injury Claims
- Accident Benefit Forms
- Ontario Spinal Cord Injury Resources
- Ontario Brain Injury Resources
- Support Groups
- Physiotherapy and Chiropractors