Please note that information provided in here is for general information only. It is not legal advice and should not be relied upon. If you have a legal question, you should consult a lawyer.
Am I entitled to compensation if I am a pedestrian or cyclist hit by a car in Ontario, Canada?
Yes you are. Cyclist and pedestrians that are injured as a result of being hit by another vehicle, such as a car or truck in Ontario, may be able to obtain compensation from two sources. The injured pedestrian or cyclist can sue the driver of the car or truck hit them, and can also make a claim for Ontario no-fault benefits.
Still have questions? If so, contact an Ontario personal injury lawyer at Iacobelli Law Firm, to schedule a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
by Subject Matter:
Connect with Andrew Iacobelli on Google+
- Long Term Disability Insurance Law
- Life Insurance Claims Denials
- Insurance Claims
- Wrongful Death >
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Defective Products
- Boating Accidents
- Dog Bites/Animal Attacks
- Injuries >
- U.S. Cross Border Injury Claims
- Our Team
- Video Gallery
- Media and Speaking Requests
- How a Car Accident Lawyer Can Protect Your Rights
- Frequently Asked Questions >
- Do I Have A Case?
- Personal Injury Claims
- Accident Benefit Forms
- Ontario Spinal Cord Injury Resources
- Ontario Brain Injury Resources
- Physiotherapy and Chiropractors